Please review the following important information and resources in advance of course registration next week:
- Registering for Courses – The registering for courses page provides instructions on how to register for Study Away courses in Albert, how to find your appointment time, and answers to other registration FAQs.
- Use the “Shopping Cart” & “Validate” tools in Albert to plan your schedule. Validating your courses now can help you identify any issues with prerequisites and restrictions ahead of time and get assistance BEFORE registration begins. If you are unable to validate one of your courses email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. You can review registration guides for step-by-step instructions on how to validate, add, drop, swap and more! (Some days/times, prerequisites and notes have changed since the course search went live so we recommend validating again if you have not done so recently.)
- Academic Policies and Procedures for Study Away – This page contains important information regarding academic policies including the Attendance Policy, Language Course Requirement, Procedures for declaring pass/fail, etc
- Course Evaluation Results – Course evaluation results for study away courses are available to students with an active NetID.
- You will be able to register on the morning of Wednesday, November 18th by 9:40 am EDT. You may view your exact appointment time in Albert. If you see a day or time that is after 9:40 am, please let us know at email@example.com.
- Validate your courses now and email firstname.lastname@example.org right away to get permission numbers for courses with prerequisites that you cannot validate. You will not be able to register for these courses if you do not take this step.