For those who could not attend the in-person orientation, we missed you. There were some great questions and discussions with the Global Peer Mentors. This interactive session covered everything you need to know as you prepare to study away next semester.
While there is no way to replicate that experience, we are providing this version of the NYU London Pre-Departure Orientation Spring 2017 presentation for those who could not attend. Please ensure to read through the presentation in its entirety and complete this mandatory quiz to test your knowledge and make sure you know the essential information! You would have already received an e-mail from me this week about completing the quiz if you needed to do so.
Some key points to remember from the orientation:
- Tisch Professional Track Students: Remember that this information mostly applies to you, but check the “What’s Different” document to be sure you know
- On-site orientation is Mandatory! All students must arrive on January 25, at the NYU London residences ideally between 8:00 am and 3:00 pm
- Please note that housing is ONLY available during the dates of the program, January 25 – May 19!
- All class attendance and course related field trips are mandatory. Do not book personal travel until you have arrived and confirmed your syllabi.
- Bring all the prescription drugs you will need for your entire stay. Make sure you talk to your doctor about getting a prescription for any medication you take regularly for the full 4 months. Do NOT ship medication overseas.
If you have any questions or concerns after you have read through the presentation, feel free to email me. To be put in touch with an NYU London alum, email firstname.lastname@example.org.