- How do I pay my confirmation fee?
Instructions on how to pay your confirmation fee can be found in your admissions email. Here’s a recap:
1. Accept or Decline Your Offer Online (preferred):
- Log on to your NYUHome account
- Select the “Academics” Tab
- Click on the “Albert” button
- Within Albert, Select the “Applicants” tab at the top left of the page
- Select the “Application Status” link
- Click on the purple “Admission Offer” button next to your study away application
- Follow all of the prompts to accept or decline your offer of admission
Note: If you accept our offer, please be prepared to pay the reservation fee by e-check. After you make your final decision, the “Admission Offer” button will no longer appear.
2. Submit Your Payment by Mail or In-Person (only if you are unable to accept online): Please mail or hand-deliver a completed confirmation form and a check or money order payable to “New York University” with your name and University ID written in the memo section, to NYU Office of Global Programs, 383 Lafayette St, 4th Floor, New York NY 10003.
Note: Please do not send cash. The check or money order must be in US funds only and include your University ID number. Once we receive and process your reservation fee, the “Admission Offer” button will no longer be available to you through Albert.
3. Request Study Away Confirmation Fee Deferment (NYU Students only): Students with demonstrated financial need are encouraged to submit our fee deferment form to be formally reviewed for deferment eligibility. Please log into the form using your NYU email address.
Though we would like to accommodate each and every student that has expressed a financial need, a formal threshold is imperative. This threshold is as follows: if a student’s financial aid package consists of any form of loans, grants, or scholarships – we will waive the enrollment fee in the order it is received via this formal deferment form. Students who submit this form and qualify for fee deferment will be automatically confirmed to enroll.
**Please understand that it is receipt of your $500 reservation fee payment or the approval of your deferment request form that secures your place in the program. Enrollment capacity is limited and if the program reaches capacity before we receive your reservation, you will be placed on a wait list. **
- What are the costs of the program?
For program costs, please visit the Costs & Budgeting page of our web site.
- What Scholarships and Financial aid are available to me?
For information about Scholarships & Financial Aid, both of those are available through our office and externally, please visit the Financial Aid & Scholarships page of our web site.
- When will I receive my bill and how can I pay?
You can expect to receive your e-bill (emailed to your NYU email ONLY) in late-November, and it will be due in full by January 4.
For payment methods and more about your bill, please visit nyu.edu/bursar