Note that as communications are launched, your To-Dos will be linked to more info.
- By November 4 – Complete on-line Study Away Module
- November 5 – All students in NYC must attend NYU London’s Pre-Departure Orientation. Orientation materials will be made available to students outside of NYC.
- November 7 at 12pm EST – Study Away Confirmation Portal available.
- Week of November 14-18 – Register for Courses.
- By November 18 – Complete Study Away Confirmation Portal and Submit Housing Reservation Payment
- ASAP – Review introductory information on blog and communication from Office of Global Services. This includes our detailed visa instructions.
- Renew/obtain your passport! Your passport MUST be valid through at least November 2017 (6 months BEYOND the last day of your stay in the United Kingdom). Upload a copy of your passport to OGS.
- ASAP – Complete the Student Information Form (even if waiting on a renewed passport).
- UK Tier 4 Visa Workshops/Walk-in Advising (registration details will be sent by OGS).
- ASAP – Complete the ‘Determine Your UK Immigration Status’ form.
- Early November: Short-term Student Visa & Tier 4 applicants should receive an electronic support letter in late October/early November OGS must have received your Student Information Form, a copy of your passport, and your Determine Your UK Immigration Status form in order for you to receive one.
- Students applying for visas from New York participate in Batch Processing. Additional information about that process will be sent to students via email.
- ASAP – Make an appointment to come see me with any questions at 383 Lafayette Street, 4th floor (located in New York). I’m also available by Skype appointment outside of this time frame if you are not in the area (email email@example.com to schedule).
- November 15 – Preparing to Study Away Panel : Religion and Spiritual Life
- November 16 – Preparing to Study Away Panel: Gender and Dating Norms
- November 17 – Preparing to Study Away Panel: with Students of Color
- November 21– Preparing to Study Away Panel : LGBTQ Life Abroad
- November TBA – Attend the Global Engagement Symposium
- November 25 (Applications reviewed on a rolling basis) – Apply to be a Wasserman Global Peer
- November 25 – Apply to be a SCC Site Ambassador
- November 5, TBA – NYU London Mandatory Pre-Departure Orientation
- November 14 – 21, 6:00pm-7:30pm – Preparing to Study Away Series
- Religion and Spiritual Life Workshop – November 15th, Jurow Hall, Silver Center
- Gender and Dating Norms – November 16th, 383 Lafayette, Room C06
- Students of Color Panel – November 17th, Jurow Hall, Silver Center
- LGBTQ Life Abroad – November 21st, 383 Lafayette, Room C06