Note that as communications are launched, your To-Dos will be linked to more info.
- By October 24– Confirm your place in the program (Please note: enrollment capacity is limited. If the program reaches capacity before we receive your reservation, you will be placed on a waitlist)
- Save the date: November 5 All students in NYC are expected and required to attend NYU London’s Pre-Departure Orientation.
- ASAP – Review introductory information on blog and communication from Office of Global Services. This includes our detailed visa instructions.
- Renew/obtain your passport! Your passport MUST be valid through at least November 2017 (6 months BEYOND the last day of your stay in the United Kingdom). Upload a copy of your passport to OGS. This must be a scan of both the bio and signature pages of the passport (no extra objects in photo, i.e. table, hand, etc.)
- Complete the Student Information Form (even if waiting on a renewed passport).
- DO NOT apply for a visa at this time. It is too early!
- UK Tier 4 Visa Workshops/Walk-in Advising (registration details will be sent by OGS).
- Complete the ‘Determine Your UK Immigration Status’ form.
- International Students: Meet with an International Student Advisor at OGS to discuss maintaining your F-1 or J-1 status while studying abroad.
- ASAP – Make an appointment to come see me with any questions at 383 Lafayette Street, 4th floor (located in New York). I’m also available by Skype appointment outside of this time frame if you are not in the area (email email@example.com to schedule).
- Week of October 14 – Albert Course Search goes live; begin planning your schedule (make sure to have some flexibility!)
- October 15 – Deadline to apply to be a Resident Assistant.
- ASAP – Apply for external study away scholarships
- ASAP – Register with the Moses Center if applicable
- ASAP – Join the NYU London Facebook group
- October 14, 12:30-2:30pm, – London Study Away Kick-Off. Come celebrate and meet fellow classmates! RSVP here.
- October 14, 10am -2pm – NYU Passport Drive